St. Xavier’s High School, a premier educational institution, in the heart of Cuttack city started its journey on 31st December 1999 under the dynamic leadership of Dr. G.S. Pattnaik, M.D. of St. Xavier’s group of schools, at Barabati Stadium Campus, Cuttack with a motto: “no child is born to be a failure and education is something which is meant for all”.
Initially the school started with 235 students and 20 teachers upto Std. VII. Today the school has taken the present shape with 1800 students, 42 sections, 110 nos. of staff and the school is affiliated upto Std. X under the CBSE (New Delhi). This is nothing, but the dream of our management, their positive attitude towards educating our society, their vision and commitment and determination to achieve the goal.
SALIENT FEATURES :
- Excellent educational outcome by delivering quality education with modern technology used by experienced teachers.
- Well equipped computer lab and science labs.
- Exquisite transport facility with buses plying across different areas of the city and outside city.
- Smart board enabled classrooms.
- Unique “Xavierian Child Development Center” concept with spacious toddlers’ play area.
- Olympiad exams subject wise, conducted every year to develop the competitive attitude among students.
- Proper platform to expose the inherent talent and qualities through different type of internal competitions like elocution, debate, essay and poem writing, placard and slogan writing.
- Conducting various inter school activities like the INXTACO and INXSPOM, which is conducted every alternate year among the children of 44 nos. St. Xavier’s schools under the banner of St. Xavier’s Group of Schools.